Wednesday, February 12, 2014


2/12/14

Today has been quite THE DAY. Starting at 6:00 a.m. I have gone non-stop with/for my family, my job, my family, my job...no typo here - true account of my day. And I'm thankful. Thankful and content. So many blessings and reminders of how God works. The month of February: Valentine's Day (a blessing and a curse...be especially kind to people who find themselves alone, whether by choice or circumstance), Tax Season (take a minute to pray for our accountants, those who go without sleep while crunching the numbers or helping you how to find a better tax break); mid-winter snow/ice, coldness: it's getting to all of us. Chin up, friends - spring is just around the corner. Next week we'll see the 50's! Talk to a family member or friend who can help you with taxes. Take an extra Vitamin D - though we've been blessed with sunshine in the mid-west for the last several days, these cold winds can be especially hard for many. Take a hot bath, do some Yoga - stretch out those achy muscles & joints and bask in the warmth of God's love. It surpasses the cold of winter be it due to death or life or things unseen. Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment